Saturday 6 November 2010

Forgot to Take The Camera

I wish I'd had my camera with me today. I never have it with me when I see something really special. Today it was the trees, the colours were so spectacular that they took my breath away, but they will have to live in my memory. I've missed the moment. I'm not a photographer so I probably wouldn't have been able to capture the magic anyway.
I've had an enjoyable day at the Embroiderers' Guild meeting in York. Learned something new, as I always do and saw some lovely work by the speaker, Serena Partridge. I especially liked the tiny miniature gloves which she had made. http://saatchionline.com/serenapartridge
 A new blog has just been set up by the "York Guild". It's very new, so there's not a lot to see yet, but do keep having a look, because some amazing work is produced by some very talented people. Look at my blog list.    

Have a chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment